Now that we are on the last leg of the journey my mind turns to what awaits us. I must confess that I am really looking forward to seeing my friend and brother in the Lord, Anderson again. It will be good to see the progress in the San Pedro and Cristo Redentor congregations and also to renew the friendships with the parishioners of those churches.
Please pray for each of us on the team and especially for:
- All the travelling that we will do over the next 2 weeks
- For each member of the team (Sammy and Rachel, Ruth and Joanne, Emma, Heather (my mum) and Me.
- For our health that none of us will get sick from the change in food or water
- For our safety in both work and free time
- For our spiritual protection
- For Anderson, Isabel and the congregations we will be working amongst
- For our families and friends back home who are supporting us
- For opportunities to share the Gospel and that people will come to a living faith in the Lord Jesus Christ
- That we will remember enough of the Spanish that we have been learning - we need the gift of tongues!
- Most importantly that the name of Jesus will be glorified in all that we do and say